Sturdy and Secure
Built with a mild steel tubular frame and a painted sheet metal body, the Hands-Free Clinical Waste Bin offers a strong disposal solution that will both stand the test of time and prevent any contents from escaping the bin. This bin is ideal for first aid rooms or where small amounts of potentially dangerous or chemical waste are produced. The design helps to reduce the risk of contamination from the waste in the area in which the bin is stored.
Fire-tested to HTM 83, the Clinical Waste Bin with Removable Body offers a safer solution to storing and disposing of medical waste.
Hygienic and Easy to Clean
The 20-Litre Hands-Free Clinical Waste Bin Bin is designed to offer a more hygienic approach to storing waste and features:
- A captive drip tray to collect any spills
- plastic feet to keep the base of the unit away from the floor
- stainless steel pedal to allow easy access to the bin without the need for hands to come into contact with the lid.
- wheels are affixed at the rear to ease movement
- removable body and rounded corners ensure it is easy to clean
Technical Specifications of the 20-Litre Hands-Free Clinical Waste Bin
- Capacity: 20 litres
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Fire tested to HTM 83
- Stainless steel pedal
- Mild steel tubular frame with painted sheet metal body
- Overall dimensions (WxDxH): 265 x 320 x 555mm