This white steel wall AED cabinet is suitable for storing a variety of defibrillators. The large clear front vision panel ensures the defibrillator remains visible at all times and helps to define its correct storage location whilst not in use. The cabinet helps to deter mis-use of life saving equipment with a side toggle latch.
- Suitable for storing the a range of defibrillators
- Durable steel construction
- Clear front ensures the defibrillator remains visible and fully accessible at all times
- Easily identifiable with UK Resuscitation Council approved AED signage
- Easy to open
- Lockable via security seal or padlock – not supplied with cabinet
Time is of the essence when a victim is in cardiac arrest, this inexpensive cabinet will allow your staff to see the AED and be able to access it easily.
Cabinets are best placed in areas of high traffic and where the majority of staff are located.