3 day training courses throughout Rochester, Medway, Kent and the South East.
Duration: Nationally recognised three-day course for first aiders at work.
Who should attend this course?
The course is suitable for anyone who works in a larger business or within a high risk environment and wishes to become a qualified first aider in order to provide first aid in work environments. You will learn everything you need to know so you can gain the first aid at work certificate, recognised by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE). Whether you already know a little first aid and wish to build on this knowledge or you’re a complete beginner, you will benefit from our first aid at work courses.
First aid at Work Course Content:
- understand the role of the first aider including reference to the use of available equipment and the need for recording incidents and actions;
- assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and/or in seizure
- administer Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- safe use of Defib (AED) on unconscious not breathing casualty
- administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- chest injuries including the treatment of Heart Attacks and Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or Bleeding and/or in Shock
- injuries to bones including suspected spinal injuries
- soft tissue injuries
- administer first aid for burns and scalds
- provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
- eye injuries
- sudden poisoning and anaphylactic shock
- Treatment & recognition of illnesses including; Asthma, Diabetes & Stroke
Successful completion of our high-quality first aid training courses will help you:
- obtain your First Aider at Work certificate, valid for three years
- meet the legal requirements for first aid procedures at work
- confidently and competently deal with the most common first aid emergencies
- provide safe, prompt and effective treatment
Where and when do we run our courses:
We currently run open First aid at Work courses throughout the Rochester, Medway, Kent the South East and London, click here to see course dates and locations.
We can run in-house first aid at work courses at your location anywhere in the UK or overseas, we currently run courses in Malta & Romania for clients. Training can take place 24/7, we do not charge a premium for weekend or out of hours training, if you want to book, check availability or have any further questions about our First aid at Work courses, please call, email or click here to contact us.
Train2Protect currently provides a range of First aid at Work courses ranging from Refreshers and Emergency First aid training to Paediatric First Aid, Automated External Defibrillation (AED), Family First Aid and First Aid Awareness. As our service can be taken anywhere we have worked with businesses not only in the local areas of Rochester, Medway and Kent but further afield in the UK and even worldwide. For more information, please call our freephone on 08000 438827.
If you are a company, nightclub or other venue and would like training in Kent or anywhere within the UK or internationally, we can run a course on your premises, at a date and time convenient to you, for more details please call our offices in Kent on freephone 08000 438827.
How much do our First aid at work courses cost?
Cost per Candidate: £199 (discounts available on pre-paid bulk bookings)
In-house: £1300 + VAT (max 12 persons) to book in-house courses please contact us.
All candidates receive HSE certification, a first aid manual and personal CPR kit.
What do our students say about the course?
“Very relaxed atmosphere & enjoyable experience” – TC Bristol
To see more testimonials click here.