3 day in-house first aid at work training courses run at your work place throughout the UK
Duration: Nationally recognised three-day course for first aiders at work.
Who should attend this course?
This in-house first aid at work course is suitable for staff who work within larger businesses or high risk environments. Staff will learn everything they need to in order to gain the first aid at work certificate. Recognised by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) as meeting the criteria for First aid in the workplace, this training will help employers not only meet their legal requirements, but also ensure swift and effective treatment in the event of an accident or sudden illness in the workplace.
First aid at Work Course Content:
The contents of our in-house first aid at work course can be adapted to meet an employers specific requirements and meets the full requirements of the HSE.
- understand the role of the first aider including reference to the use of available equipment and the need for recording incidents and actions;
- assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and/or in seizure
- administer Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- safe use of Defib (AED) on unconscious not breathing casualty
- administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- chest injuries including the treatment of Heart Attacks and Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or Bleeding and/or in Shock
- injuries to bones including suspected spinal injuries
- soft tissue injuries
- administer first aid for burns and scalds
- provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
- eye injuries
- sudden poisoning and anaphylactic shock
- Treatment & recognition of illnesses including; Asthma, Diabetes & Stroke
Successful completion of our high-quality first aid training courses will help you:
- obtain your First Aider at Work certificate, valid for three years
- meet the legal requirements for first aid procedures at work
- confidently and competently deal with the most common first aid emergencies
- provide safe, prompt and effective treatment
Our in-house first aid at work courses are run at your location:
- anywhere in the UK or overseas, we currently run courses in Malta & Romania for clients
- Training available 24/7, we do not charge a premium for weekend or out of hours training
How much do our First aid at work courses cost?
In-house: £1350 + VAT (max 12 persons) to book in-house courses please contact us.
All candidates receive a HSE recognised certificate and first aid manual.
What do our students say about the course?
"Very relaxed atmosphere & enjoyable experience" - TC Bristol
To see more testimonials click here.