Limited Time Launch Special
Usually £35 - Now £10.00
Fire marshals (sometimes known as fire wardens) are civilians trained to assist in emergency fire evacuation procedures at businesses and other organisations. It is a legal obligation that workplaces must have a sufficient number of fire marshals to deal with fire emergencies.
This course provides extensive knowledge of fire prevention, evacuation protocol and using fire extinguishers.
The course consists of 16 modules (listed below) with questions at the end. You are given the chance to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will be given 3 attempts at each module to achieve a pass rate of 70% or higher (except module 16 which requires a 100% pass rate).
- Module 1 – Chemistry of Fire
- Module 2 – Common causes of fire
- Module 3 – Safety features within buildings
- Module 4 – Fire extinguishers
- Module 5 – What to do if a fire occurs
- Module 6 – Fire Statistics
- Module 7 – Current Fire Safety Legislation
- Module 8 – Fire Risk Assessment
- Module 9 – Fire Preventative Measures
- Module 10 – Safety Features within Buildings
- Module 11 – Role of the Fire Marshal
- Module 12 – Action on Fire Discovery
- Module 13 – Fire Drills and Evacuation
- Module 14 – Fire Extinguishers
- Module 15 – Pre‐Engagement Action
- Module 16 – Using a Fire Extinguisher